Backend Private Portal for Administrators
Administrators can view the private content assigned to each user using a single backend interface. Once content is loaded, admin can add/edit/delete private content from the backend interface.
Private Frontend Portal with Dynamic Content
Content tab of the frontend user private portal shows the dynamic content added by admin for each user. Admin can add text, links, HTML, images, files, videos and various other contents into this tab.
Private Discussions with Administrator
Administrators and user can communicate using private messages in discussion tab. User views/creates messages from the frontend user portal specific to them and administrators views/creates messages from the backend private portal.
This tab is useful for discussing the private content on Content tab and the files uploaded to Files tab.
Private File Sharing with Administrator
User can upload/view private files using the private tab of user portal. Administrator can share private files for each user from backend and user can view these files from frontend.
Adding Custom Private Portal Tabs
Administrator can create and manage unlimited number of custom tabs using the backend Private Portal Tabs interface.
Private Portal Tab Visibility
Administrator can decide which whether all members or specific user roles have access to the content of the custom tab using the available settings.
Adding Custom Portal Tab Content
Administrators can view the private content assigned to each user for each tab using the same backend interface. Once content is loaded, admin can add/edit/delete private content for the custom tab, similar to the content tab.
View Custom Tab Content on User Private Portal
Additional tabs will be displayed on user private portal page and user can view the content of each tab from the private portal.
Create Custom Tabs with Predefined Features
Administrators can create custom tabs with predefined features provided with the integration of popular third-party plugins.
Contact Form 7 Integration
Integration with Contact Form 7 plugin allows administrator to add any contact form into a custom tab in member portal. This allows users to send private emails to administrators or any person responsible for handling the contact form.
- WordPress 4.7 or higher
- Upload and extract the
ultimate-private-member-portalzip file into
/wp-contents/pluginsfolder in your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin using Plugins section of WordPress.
- Now you are ready to get started with the private portal.
You can hire the developer of Ultimate Private Member Portal to customize existing features or add new features according to your requirements. Please contact the developer at email@example.com for any customization requests for Ultimate Private Member Portal.
- Private portal with private content
- Private discussions between administrators and users
- Private file sharing between administrators and users
- Dynamic private content through custom private portal tabs
- Refunds may only be issued within 30 days of the purchase date. After 30 days no refunds can be processed.
- No refunds will be offered unless you allow us to adequately try and assist you in resolving the issue on your site.
- You can get a refund if you find bugs in the plugin and developer can’t get it sorted within a feasible time period.
- No refunds will be provided for conflicts with themes or other plugins.
- No refunds will be provided when the features are not capable of handling your requirements. So please make sure to ask Pre-Sales questions and confirm whether its right for you.