- Add custom tabs to private user page of WP Private Content Pro
- Use dynamic content or shortcodes from other plugins in tabs
- Restrict custom tabs for members or specific user roles
- Premium Support
- WordPress 4.8 or higher
- WP Private Content PRO 1.10
- Upload and extract the
wppcp-private-page-custom-tabszip file into
/wp-contents/pluginsfolder in your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin using Plugins section of WordPress.
- Now you are ready to get started.
You can hire the developer of WPPCP Private Page Custom Tabs to customize existing features or add new features according to your requirements. Please contact the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org for any customization requests for WPPCP Private Page Custom Tabs.
- Initial version
- Refunds may only be issued within 30 days of the purchase date. After 30 days no refunds can be processed.
- No refunds will be offered unless you allow us to adequately try and assist you in resolving the issue on your site.
- You can get a refund if you find bugs in the plugin and developer can’t get it sorted within a feasible time period.
- No refunds will be provided for conflicts with themes or other plugins.
- No refunds will be provided when the features are not capable of handling your requirements. So please make sure to ask Pre-Sales questions and confirm whether its right for you.